Why have a colour consultation?
What a colour consultation can do for you…
A colour consultation will show you:
• Why certain colours and shades will complement your natural colouring, bringing out the best in you and making you look younger and healthier.
• Why some shades will work against you making you look older, tired and drained.
• Which shades suit your dominant colouring and undertones best and how to identify them.
• How to wear the colours that you already have whilst introducing new ones.
• How to mix and match colours to make your wardrobe more versatile.
• How to apply make-up shades that will show off the colour of your eyes, suit your skin tone and give a youthful and glowing effect.
What To Expect During The Colour Consultation
“Thank you so much for the colour session. Quite honestly it has changed me! For the first time in my life I’m enjoying clothes and make-up and feel quite pretty. You’re very good at your job. People have been commenting on how well I’m looking!’
Duration: 90 minutes
Includes: Wallet of 42 fabric swatches for future shopping trips!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my colours change when I have a suntan?
No, your hair and eye colour will be the same and if you have a cool skin-tone, you’ll go a pinky or olive brown and if you have a warm skin-tone you’ll go a golden brown so the colours you can wear will stay the same.
Will my colours change if I change my hair colour?
Your colours may well change if you try a new hair colour especially if it’s not a subtle change. If your hair colour has changed significantly and you’d like a colour review, just get in touch.
What should I wear to my consultation?
Don’t be nervous about what to wear. I won’t be judging you and you’re not supposed to have everything right before you see me! Just wear something you’re happy and comfortable in. The only thing to avoid is roll neck jumpers for colour consultations. You’ll be more comfortable with a round or lower neckline.
Where are you based?
I’m based on the Monmouthshire/Herefordshire border but have clients from all over the UK and further afield. I’m easy to find and there’s parking at my home studio. I’ll send you the address and directions when you book your consultation.
Could you do the consultation at my home/office?
Consultations usually take place at my home studio as the natural light is good and everything is set up but I can come to you if you need me to. There would be an additional charge for travelling time and expenses.
How do I pay?
You can pay by cash, cheque or card on the day. If you’d like to pay in advance or for a gift voucher, please let me know and I’ll send you bank details for a BACS payment.
Please feel free to contact me or book my services using the form, emailing me, or calling my phone. I aim to get back to you as soon as possible.